National Bike to Work Day is May 20, 2022
We will be celebrating with our annual Bike to Work Day Pancake Breakfast from 7am to 9am at RiverScape MetroPark.
Bike to work on May 20, 2022 and let us treat you to a delicious pancake breakfast at RiverScape MetroPark from 7am to 9am.
Enjoy live music, good food, a fun photo booth, and an Expo of cycling-related businesses and clubs.
The first 500 riders to register AND check-in at the event will receive a gift.
Pre-registration has closed, but you can still register at the event tomorrow morning.
The new 2022 Bike to Work Day Challenge
New for 2022, the Bike to Work Day Challenge will award prizes for the following categories:
- Team with the most riders
- Team with the most miles commuted on May 20
- Individual rider with the most miles commuted on May 20
- Random Team drawing
- Random Individual Rider drawing
Mike’s Bike Park Passes
Pedal Wagon Dayton Pass
MoMBA Gift Certificates
Klean Kanteen and Nalgene Water Bottles
Dayton Adventure Capital of the Midwest Tshirts
Expo of Cycling Businesses, Clubs and Organizations
Exhibit for free. Register here for your space at the Bike to Work Day Expo.
Bike to Work Day 2019 Stats
- Collectively, 6,432 miles were biked, saving 257 gallons of gas!
- 25% of all 432 registered riders biked to work for the first time!
- 131 pounds of compost was collected and will go to help MetroParks!
- We had a great time and thank you!