May 15 is Bike to Work Day!
More than 600 cycling enthusiasts come out for the region's largest celebration of biking as a means of transportation!
Thank you to those who participated in the 2019 National Bike to Work Day Pancake Breakfast, presented by Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission.
Here are the numbers:
- Collectively, 6,432 miles were biked, saving 257 gallons of gas!
- 25% of all 432 registered riders biked to work for the first time!
- 131 pounds of compost was collected and will go to help MetroParks!
- We had a great time and thank you 110%!
Thanks to everyone for uniting with us to share the culture and the fun of biking to work! Just one of many reasons Dayton, OH is a Bronze Level Bicycle Friendly Community!
If you missed the fun in 2019, join us throughout May 2020 for regional events and of course the 2020 Bike to Work Day National Pancake Breakfast at RiverScape MetroPark on May 15 from 7-9 AM:
- mingle with bike-related exhibitors,
- tour the Bike Hub,
- enjoy a cup of joe from Boston Stoker after an invigorating morning ride,
- commemorate your ride at the Dayton Cycling Club photo booth
- enter the team challenge to win sweet prizes.
2020 Schedule Coming Soon!
2019 Schedule Below
|Ride to RiverScape MetroPark for National Bike To Work Day Pancake Breakfast, presented by Miami Valley Regional Planning Commission|