RiverScape MetroPark Bike Hub
Commute to downtown by bike
The ideal use is for individuals to;
- Use the extensive regional bikeway network to ride to the Bike Hub at RiverScape MetroPark
- Lock your bike on the secure indoor rack
- Use the locker room (showers, lockers, restroom) to get ready for work, school, or play.
- Walk or take Link: Dayton Bike Share to finish your commute.
Bike Hub membership is open to all people, to support their alternative transportation needs and their use of the facility to transport themselves to work, school, civic engagements or other activities. With adjacent access to RTA bus stops and the RiverScape MetroPark station of the Link bike share system, as well as easy access to downtown bike lanes, the Bike Hub makes multimodal connections convenient for all types of commuters.
What does membership to the Bike Hub include?
- Secure building with key card access
- Secure enclosed bike parking spaces
- Men’s and women’s restrooms and showers with changing room facilities
- Outside tire pump and tools for self-service bike repair
- Bike maps and informational brochures
- Free wireless access
- $15 off a Link: Dayton Bike Share annual membership
How much does it cost?
Memberships are available by season: spring, summer and fall/winter. Cost is $40 per person per season.
Additional bike parking
Cyclists who are not members are welcome to park their bikes outside the Bike Hub. Permanent bike racks are scattered throughout RiverScape MetroPark and near the Bike Hub for free daily use. Recreational cyclists are invited to use the publicly available amenities outside of the hub, including the tire pump, food concessions, coin-op lockers and restrooms.