Download Five Rivers MetroParks Mobile App
Your mobile field guide to parks and trails
MetroParks visitors can access information about parks and trails easily from their mobile devices. Using the OuterSpatial platform, MetroParks’ mobile application is free and available for both iPhone and Android devices. The app includes offline mapping and navigation — and access continues even without a cell phone signal.
Visitors can use the app to:
- plan a visit to a park or trail and make the most of a visit once there
- navigate while on trails
- discover new places
- locate parking, restrooms, picnic areas and other park amenities
- access information about ecological, geological and historical points of interest
- receive notifications about hazards, closures and other timely information
- follow outings selected by MetroParks’ staff
- share experiences and photos and connect with others who love the outdoors
- tell MetroParks’ staff about maintenance and other issues
The mobile app is a one-stop tool users can rely on for accurate, up-to-date information on trails and recreation information throughout MetroParks, the regional paved trail network and river access points.
The app also links to the most current information regarding precautions taken to slow the spread of COVID-19. Visitors can help keep their outdoor parks and trails open by always following the CDC’s recommendations, particularly for social distancing, when spending time outdoors.