2nd Street Market
2nd Street Market Community Table Application
As part of the 2nd Street Market’s mission to inspire and nurture a healthy community, local not-for-profits and community organizations supporting this mission are invited to share information about your group, or promote a local project or related event at our Community Table, free of charge.
To apply, please complete the form below and specify dates you are interested in. Your application will be reviewed by Market staff and you will be notified if your application is approved.
Community Table Requirements:
- Please apply at least 14 days in advance of your requested date.
- Use of the Community Table is limited to four times per calendar year per organization, based on availability.
- Groups must be not-for-profit and located in Montgomery County.
- Preference is given to organizations dealing with healthy food, agriculture, cooking, environment, and wellness as they align with the mission of the Market.
* 2nd Street Market will provide a table and two chairs at a designated location inside the Market. Please provide any other supplies required.
* Selling goods or services or soliciting donations is prohibited.
* Distribution of samples or freebies must be cleared by market management.
* First Amendment activities are not permitted at the Community Table. Permits for First Amendment activities are available at metroparks.org/permits.
The 2nd Street Market welcomes public outreach in the spirit of Five Rivers MetroParks mission!