Midwest Outdoor Experience has jumped on the food truck bandwagon and your taste buds will be thanking us. Visit the event and check out the best trucks and traditional food vendors in our region offering a variety of tasty food to get a reward for being active. We encourage all visitors and food vendors to support our Green Earth Outdoors Waste Free initiatives. Therefore, bottled water sales and the use of Styrofoam serving items are prohibited at our event. Please bring a water bottle to fill at our water stations.
Our food vendors are committed to being waste free!
Not only will you get to nosh on some delicious treats, but you can do so knowing that you are being gentle on the earth. Our food vendors were chosen based on their ability to align with our Waste Free initiatives. This year you will find:
- No plastic water bottle sales.
- No Styrofoam
- All serving utensils will be compostable or locally recyclable.
How can you help?
- Bring your own plate, bowl and spork to the event
- Be sure to place trash in the appropriate compostable or recyclable containter and keep trash out of our landfills!
- Bring a water bottle to refill at one of our water stations.
- Thank your food vendor for taking this extra step to be waste free!
- See a list of all Waste Free initiatives for more ways to help.
Food vendors subject to change.
Applications for 2015 Food Vendors are now closed. Interested in receiving information to vend at next year’s Midwest Outdoor Experience? Complete our application below.