REGISTRATION IS ON-SITE ONLY
Visit the information tent located inside the main entrance gateway during Midwest Outdoor Experience. Those checking in Friday night after hours can set up and register Saturday morning.
Imagine camping on the banks of the Eastwood Lagoon in Paddlers Grove or in the shade trees of Hikersville. The campground at Midwest Outdoor Experience is conveniently located at Eastwood MetroPark next to all the action. Campers are free to wander in and out of Midwest Outdoor Experience at their leisure or relax at their site and enjoy one of the bands performing during the event.
MetroParks security will be on site 24-7 for any safety or rowdy camper concerns. You can call 937-535-2580 for emergency situations.
NEW THIS YEAR!
A limited amount of camper space will be available at the lake entrance of Eastwood MetroPark (1401 Harshman Rd.). Campers must be pop-up in style or less than 15 feet in length. No RVs. Camper space is primitive. Restrooms are available, but grey water dumping and electricity is not. Camper trailers can be parked at the lake entrance of Eastwood MetroPark and pull vehicle can be driven to the main entrance of the event (1385 Harshman Rd.). Camper parking is limited to the first 20 campers. Bring the self-registration slip to Information Central after parking your camper.
Several camping experiences are available:
- Night Owl Camping
- For those who like to socialize late night
- A communal fire pit will be available in this area for use by everyone
- An acoustic musician will provide atmosphere to campers who are spending the night Saturday night from 7:00-9:00 PM around the campfire.
- Consideration of quiet campers nearby is still to be expected
- FYI, there may still be early morning activity happening in this area
- Early-bird Camping
- Early to bed, but not necessarily early to rise
- Quiet hours will apply more heavily in this area
- If one chooses to socialize more, please move conversations to the campfire in the Night Owl area
- Small campers and pop-ups
- At lake entrance of Eastwood MetroPark (1401 Harshman Rd.)
- First parking lot only - see map.
- Limited sites available
- Group camping
- Additional designated camping spots will be made available for boy scout, girl scout, college and other groups of campers
- Registration is still on-site, but please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know how many participants you are expecting
- Directions and parking.
- TO REGISTER: Visit the information tent located inside the main entrance gateway to the festival. Those checking in Friday night after public festival hours can set up and register Saturday morning. Friday and Saturday permits are available as space allows for both nights. Options for camping at Midwest Outdoor Experience:
(1) Friday Only (2) Friday and Saturday (3) Saturday Only
- Get the mind body and soul ready for a big day of adventure with a wake up Dance Aerobic session on the main stage from 9:45-10:45 AM.
Campground rules in addition to standard Five Rivers MetroParks park policies:
- All campers can setup beginning Friday at 11:00 AM and must check out Sunday by 11:00 AM
- Campers must provide all of their own equipment.
- Slacklines are welcome in the campground
- Hammocks are permitted if suitable trees can be found.
- Fires are not permitted - a few community fires will be managed by campground staff.
- Food can be cooked on camp stoves or traditional backpacker stoves.
- Tent camping and limited camper parking only
- Five Rivers MetroParks supports Leave No Trace Principles.
- No alcohol.
- Restrooms and drinkable water access available.
- Electricity is not available in the campground.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Five Rivers MetroParks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- Campers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All pets must be kept on a leash, and please "dispose of waste properly."
- Remember to "be considerate of other visitors". Quiet hours are 10:00 PM - 8:00 AM both nights
- No glass containers.