The IMBA Bike Village at Midwest Outdoor Experience will offer guests an opportunity to try all styles of bikes while learning from leading bike manufacturers, retail shops, race promoters and advocacy organizations in the country.
Guests can try demo bikes or bring their own and test their skills on a variety of different types of terrain (helmets and signed waiver required). Toddler push bikes, children’s bikes, and various mountain bikes provide an option for all interests, ages and ability levels. The Bike Village is conveniently located near the Mad River Bikeway, gateway to the largest bikeway network in the country. Thanks to these fine partners there are many ways to experience biking at Midwest Outdoor Experience.
Test your skills
- Toddler Running Bike Adventure Zone
- Borrow a push bike and take a lap around our course built specifically for your 2-5 year old.
- Take a Kid Mountain Biking
- October 4th is National Take a Kid Mountain Biking Day so share your passion for pedaling with kids. Kid doesn’t have a bike? No problem, borrow one of the children’s bike or demo one and ride alongside a kid in the skills course, the Airborne Cross Country loop, or on the bikeway!
- Airborne Cross Country Mountain Bike Loop
- The Airborne Cross Country loop will be a great place to demo various bikes at the festival. Test your skills on log overs, bends, elevated treads, skinnies, and rock gardens.
- Technical Skills Course
- Enter the skills course and practice riding technical features that you encounter out on the trail. Features include skinnies, ramps, elevated treads, and log overs.
TODDLER BIKE ACTION VIDEO:
Watch sick demos!
The DK Bike Team will provide shows throughout the event. Be sure to check out the high flying action as the DK Pro's show us some of their amazing skills. Watch as they take to the box jump and flip, tail whip, and superman across the sky. Check out the schedule; you won't want to miss it!
Valet Bike Parking sponsored by the Dayton Cycling Club
Ride to the event on the Mad River Bikeway and get primo parking in the middle of the festival! Register your bike at the Dayton Cycling Club booth located in the IMBA Bike Village and they'll watch your bike for free during festival hours.