Camp for FREE at the Eddie Bauer Campground!
REGISTRATION IS ON-SITE ONLY
Visit the information tent located inside the main entrance gateway to during Midwest Outdoor Experience. Those checking in Friday night after hours can set up and register Saturday morning.
Imagine camping on the banks of the Eastwood Lagoon in Paddlers Grove or in the shade trees of Hikersville. The Eddie Bauer Campground at Midwest Outdoor Experience (formerly GearFest) is conveniently located at Eastwood MetroPark next to all the action. Campers are free to wander in and out of Midwest Outdoor Experience at their leisure or relax at their site and enjoy one of the bands performing during the event.
MetroParks security will be on site 24-7 for any safety or rowdy camper concerns. You can call 937-225-HELP for emergency situations.
- Directions and parking.
- TO REGISTER: Visit the information tent located inside the main entrance gateway to the festival. Those checking in Friday night after public festival hours can set up and register Saturday morning. Friday and Saturday permits are available as space allows for both nights. Options for camping at Midwest Outdoor Experience:
(1) Friday Only (2) Friday and Saturday (3) Saturday Only
- A special Wake Up Campers Continental Breakfast is scheduled for Saturday October 6 from 8:30 - 9:30 am in the campground for all registered campers courtesy of Eddie Bauer. Please show your camping permit for admission to the breakfast.
Campground rules in addition to standard Five Rivers MetroParks park policies.
- All campers can setup beginning Friday at 11:00 am and must check out Sunday by 11:00 am
- Campers must provide all of their own equipment.
- Fires are not permitted – a few community fires will be managed by campground staff.
- Tent Camping Only
- Five Rivers MetroParks supports Leave No Trace Principles.
- No alcohol.
- Restrooms and drinkable water access available.
- Electricity is not available in the campground.
- Fireworks are not permitted.
- Five Rivers MetroParks is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.
- Campers under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All pets must be kept on a leash, and please “dispose of waste properly."
- Remember to “be considerate of other visitors”. Quiet hours are 10:00 pm – 8:00 am both nights
- No glass containers.