|Great Lakes Mountain Bike Roundtable presented by Trek Bicycle Store Cincinnati
Join us for a tasty breakfast and inspiring discussion about mountain biking in the entire region. Hear from various experts including:
- Gary Fisher, mountain biking legend and icon
- Mike Van Abel, IMBA’s President and Executive Director
- Paul Arlinghaus, President of Hoosiers Mountain Bike Association
- Jeremy Mudd, Product Manager for Airborne Bicycles
- Jacob Stallings, Owner of Trek Store Cincinnati
- Brian Adams, President of Ohio Mountain Bike Association
- Greg Brumitt, Director of Outdoor Connections at Five Rivers MetroParks
This group has over 100 years combined experience in the mountain biking profession. If you have a question about it, they’ve probably done it and learned from it, so come ask, and learn from the pros.
Saturday, February 11
||Elizabeth Dixon Hearth Lounge, Wright State University Student Union
||Mingle, Submit Questions, Continental Breakfast (Limit 50)
||Great Lakes Mountain Bike Roundtable (Additional guests welcome)
Space is limited for the session. Please pre-register with Dan Sahli at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 937-274-3144.